Infotainment@Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infotainment@Forum

A Place For Solutions, Entertainment and much more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How big will accessories be for guys this spring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haadi

Haadi

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-10

How big will accessories be for guys this spring? Empty
PostSubject: How big will accessories be for guys this spring?   How big will accessories be for guys this spring? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 pm

How big will accessories be for guys this spring? Are there any specific ones that will be very popular?

Accessories are a great way for guys to individualize their looks. Fine-gauged cotton knit ties and slender woven ties give easy sophistication for summer while lightweight scarves in multi lengths continue a layering theme.

Spring 2009’s strong activewear influence pervades to bags: messenger bags and classic canvas totes take on utility influences with multi-pockets and zips. Roomy carryalls serve as great overnight bags and stylish gym bags. Intense blues, from cobalt to royal, are big for bags, scarves and as overall accent colors.

For anyone who's interested in simply adding to what he currently owns, how can a man most effectively update his wardrobe?

A few key ideas to update the wardrobe:

* Dress shirts: slim-cut in smooth cotton with bold and subdued yarn-dyed stripes. Roll the sleeves.
* Suits: lightweight for spring, great in pale tans, pastels if he can work it
* Casual shirts: simple squares in summer gingham and tattersall checks
* Denim jacket: the standard makes a comeback, shrunken, just above the beltline
* Cardigans: fine-gauge cotton with color-blocked stripes along neckline and button placket
* Shorts: formal long shorts, at the knee in cotton suiting fabric
Good Job
Back to top Go down
eriknehring

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-20

How big will accessories be for guys this spring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How big will accessories be for guys this spring?   How big will accessories be for guys this spring? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 am

I do agree with your opinions.Thanks for your appreciation.I really appreciate for giving this information.
Back to top Go down

How big will accessories be for guys this spring?
Page 1 of 1